Monday, November 15, 2010

To leave a callback number, press 5.

Oh, hey, Jessica? Uh, I'm sorry, um, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make our date tonight. I know, I know, this probably sounds bad, but I'm not just blowing you off, I swear. It's just that Jason Vorhees showed up at my house and managed to lop off half of my sisters left hand before we could kick him out one of the bay windows. So, I mean, now I have to drive her to the hospital and ---NO NO, not on the couch! Point it towards the sink, for Christ's sake Megan--- And, and yeah, she's bleeding pretty bad and I can't find my keys but the really troubling thing is that movies are coming to life now I guess, and I don't really know how I'm going to deal with that, but, um, I guess we'll jump off that bridge when we come to it. But next Friday works for me, and I know you have that dance show sometime this weekend, but, um, just call me back and we can work that out. Please, give me a chance to make this up to you and, oh...oh god. I've gotta go. I'll talk to you later.